“the things you are scared of doing are usually the most worthwhile”
Because I resolve to face my fears one by one, and pursue my silly dreams too. 🙂 Happiness is such a fleeting feeling and i am proactively desiring seeking and realizing it as much and often as i can.
Here’s my bucket list – the little things which once i make happen, i’m sure will bring a smile to my face. 🙂
1. drive a motorbike. 2. have a picnic-date in a public park. 3. receive a bouquet of flowers on Valentines day.
4. ride a random provincial bus, get lost in an unfamiliar place and discover beautiful things along the way .
5. ride a yacht.
6. skinny-dip. 😛
7. celebrate my birthday with street children or children from an orphanage.
8. ride a ferris wheel.
11. experience a romantic candle-lit dinner date.
12. kiss a dolphin.
13. join a dancesport competition.
14. See the Eiffel tower and eat real Parisian food.
15. dance to a slow music with a special person. [2/4/2017 IMLTY -B2M 🙂 ]
16. be on a fashion magazine.
17. write a love letter.
18. receive a love letter.
19. find my best friend.
20. Ride the roller coaster (but this time) with my eyes open.
21. learn to play the piano for real.
22. perform as a guitarist on stage.
23. shake hands with a President.
24. top the Bar exam.
25. get a tattoo.
26. go bald (or at least semi-bald)
27. get married to someone who truly loves me, and have a happy family.
28. be someone’s hero(ine).
29. go out with a total stranger. 30. go without make-up on, without dressing up and without fixing my hair, and still feel beautiful.
31. be a queen.
32. kiss under the rain.
33. make a snowman.
34. get serious about blogging. Finally start my “happy-life” blog.
35. meet any member of F4. wahehehe 😄
36. receive an award for being well dressed. 37. let go gracefully. 38. appear on a televised show.
39. tour Europe.
40. serenade someone. 41. travel abroad.
42. have a wonderful chat with a friend, it should be so wonderful we’d start in d middle of the night and end as the sun rises . 🙂
43. Dip into the thermal hot springs in Iceland.
44. teddy bear.
45. live the life i’ve always secretly wanted: go home everyday to a simple, small but lovely house by the beach,
work a job i am truly passionate about – and be great at it, do art or play music during my free time, and be totally secure with being on my own.
46. witness a meteor shower.
47. see Hollywood.
48. See the Pyramids of Egypt.
49. change someone’s life.
50. have a simple but beautiful wedding.
52. experience mad, passionate, extraordinary love.
54. be truly amazed.
55. invent something.
56. be serenaded.
57. learn how to swim.
58. learn how to cook.
59. Go to Santorini.
60. own a walk-in closet.
61. write a book, and publish it.
62. witness a miracle.
63. dance in the rain.
64. make someone else’s dream come true.
66. do a music video
67. go to a fashion school.
68. go to Maldives/ the Bahamas
69. have one of my fashion sketches executed.
72. visit Area 51.
73. be a movie extra
74. watch a concert alone.
75. Go to the Airport and take the next random flight.
76. Kiss a stranger in another country.
77. Witness an Aurora Borealis (or Aurora Australis, which seems to be more attainable haha)
78. Find my soul mate.
79. (secret item)
80. ride an elephant
81. learn a third language
82. ride on a hot air balloon.
83. spend a morning in Tuscany.
84. serve the society.
86. learn how to paint, paint, and frame what i painted.
87. See the Nazca Lines in Peru
88. try a blue-collar job.
89. stand on the Equator.
90. Sleep under the stars.
91. give a meaningful speech in front of a large audience.
92. find a secret happy place.
93. Make love with the person that i truly love and who truly loves me.
94. Live someone else’s life for a day.
95. Experience winter, spring, summer and fall.
96. Start up a business i’m truly passionate about.
97. Pass the DFA Exams and/or work at the United Nations.
98. Go to Africa for some Safari Adventure
99. Let a fortune teller predict my future.
100. die happy.